Strip for me, I’ll strip for you
Thank you to Andee for submitting this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone? What prompted the experience?
Hahaha yes. I love to dance and easily lose myself in the music. When Bis and I were together, we had an open door policy on the house we lived in, which was the site of many a great party ‘in the day,’ and it was not uncommon for friends to just drop in. On a couple of occasions I was “caught out” when I thought I was alone and rocking to an album after my shower
2. Have you been to a strip club? Was it what you expected?
Yes, I was part of a bachelorette party that attended a male stripper club as part of the evening. It was pretty much what I expected and really not my kind of thing, but it was fun to people watch. And the dancers were cute
3. Have you ever been to an “amateur night” at a strip club?
4. Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?
I think they exploit the dancers, particularly the young girls who may be strapped for cash and see this as their only option. I would never let my daughters do it. This sort of thing can set up false expectations and to me it is simply asking for trouble. For awhile there was some hot debate in allowing one to come to our town; I’m glad that initiative was finally killed.
5. Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?
When I first came out to the Boston area to go to school and was looking for a job to supplement my work-study stipend, I was quite attracted to the ads in the paper for “go-go” girls. It would have been a nice chunk of change! But I was talked out of the idea and that’s just as well as I was still incredibly naïve at the time.
6. Have you ever given your partner a private dance?
Partial ones only… I don’t have the finesse to take one from start to finish but I can certainly tease while humming the theme from “The Stripper” which was a band favourite from high school
7. Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?
It’s considered performance art, yes? So I might under certain conditions, to promote a character or as part of a show. I apparently know no shame after having chased a man from one side of the audience to the other with romantic intentions in my last show
8. Showgirls, Strip Tease, Magic Mike … What is the sexiest Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?
Uhhhh… none of the above? When I You-Tube sexy stuff, it goes more along this theme…
Bonus: Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into a reality?
What, besides the Scavenger Hunt pics I do? LOL
Well, I’ve always had this fantasy of running naked across a sports field…
See who else is sharing TMI here